I love my boy so much. Working full-time for 2 months has done a world of good for me. It has reminded me just how much I love my child. It has rejuvenated me in an odd kind of way. I am so ready to be done with work for a while and be a stay-at-home mom again. Remember how over the full-time parenting thing I was a couple months ago? I still don't think I will ever want to do it again permanently but I am definitely ready to do it for a few weeks. James is off to the East Coast tomorrow and I will resume full-time parenting duties this week-end (my in-laws are on duty tomorrow-Friday). Then James gets back, we'll have 2 weeks together as a family, then I start nursing school! It's all coming up so fast...
But for now, I'm trying to live in the present with my adorable boy.

1 comment:
yay! glad things are going well for you guys...see you soon! xoxo
Post a Comment