Friday, March 27, 2009

My baby

Now that I'm working full-time and commuting up to 3.5 hours a day (yes, you read that right!), I literally cherish every second I have with Dorian. I am so excited to be able to spend this whole week-end with him! Then I won't see him for 3 weeks. I will be working 6 days a week for the next 3 weeks, possibly even 7 the last week. (My last day of work is April 17th.) My in-laws will be in town from April 2-20, which is great because they'll be able to help James take care of Dori since I'll be gone so much. But I'm a little worried because they're all going away for 4 days and I've never been apart from Dorian for more than 36 hours. I am scared he'll forget me! I love him so much. I love how happy he is to see me every day when I get home. I love how he hugs me and cuddles me and kisses me. I love it all!

These pictures were taken when I got home from work one day this week....



No comments: