Tuesday, March 3, 2009

University Acceptances

I got into the 1 year Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing program at Samuel Merritt University! I start May 26th and will complete the program 12 months later. Hopefully, I will be a Registered Nurse by June 2010 (have to pass the licensure exam after completing the program). Yay!

Also, James' sister Hannah was accepted into university for occupational therapy...congratulations Hannah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!! To both of you! That's great news.

You have my utmost respect for choosing nursing. I know I couldn't do it. I would be okay with everything right up until the time came for learning how do injections, blood draws, and IVs. *shudder*

Carey said...

Great news... congrats!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very well done. An exciting year ahead for you both.

Y chromosome provider said...

It is wonderful news. Let's hope this course is better for you than the last one! I'm proud of you xoxo

Dotty P said...

that's great news kel!! Well done. We're going to be students, Yay!
Thanks for thinking to mention me mate.
It's so exciting isn't it?! I can't wait!
Speak soon
And many congrats again!
H
x