Would any doctor do it? I don't want any more children. No. No. No. Can we fast-forward through the toddler years please? Temper tantrum after temper tantrum after temper tantrum. The past 2 hours was one long temper tantrum. My parents just took him off my hands and I told them they can keep him.
And his sleeping has totally regressed. Completely. He has refused naps 4 out of 7 days this week. And last night it took me 2 hours to get him to sleep. He's not doing it on his own anymore - we have to be in there with him. And back to waking up, crying all the time. He has been teething, so I'll give him that, but still, we're pumping him full of drugs. He seems 100% fine (no pain) until it's time to go to sleep...so we think it's an act. And no, it's not the being flat on his back that's causing more pain. Trust me, this kid has us figured out - he knows how to try to get what he wants.
I love him to death. I really, really do. But never again. I will get my baby fixes from being a nurse and helping other people with their babies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment