Thursday, October 9, 2008
Oh my god!!!!
Sorry, I need to brag here for a second before I explode!!!! I scored in the 98th percentile on the NET exam!!!! I scored 100% on the math section!!!! MATH!!!! Yes, MATH!!!!! Math used to be my worst nightmare!!! I can't believe it. Oh, this should really help me get into a better school. YAY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
WAAAY to go!!!!
you dont believe in God... so, oh my what then? weird. and you think who is crazy?
agreed! what are you saying? as someone who does not believe in God... your words are confussing and insulting... insulting to you more than anything.
Hi Anonymous (if that is your real name).
I'm 'confussed'. With whom do you agree? Obviously both previous messages are by the same person (a quick IP check confirms this) so you're either pretending to be two different people or talking to yourself. Either way, that's pretty weird and crazy.
So, which god should Kelly invoke to satisfy you? Pan? Vishnu? Allah? The Flying Spaghetti Monster? Or , (and I'm going out on a limb here) the specific God of the sect of Christianity into which you have been born again. Because the others don’t exist, right? The Truth is all there in that grossly mis-translated book of Iron Age creation myths, morality tales, and fairy stories.
Of course, ‘Oh my god’ is a slang phrase and not to be taken literally. Had she titled her post ‘Fxxk Me!’ to convey her excitement at doing so well in the test would you have left a post asking for her phone number?
James
PS well done Kel!
congrats! Facebook said something about you applying to Merritt for nursing school? My mom did her nursing degree there, a zillion years ago. Well, no, about 25 years ago, because their children's center was my first daycare/preschool.
Post a Comment