My son is walking!!!! It was the best day ever. He is sooooo excited and happy to be doing it. God, I love him. I forget about all the other drama that's been going on in my life when I see him so happy. He is amazing. My little hero. WALKING!!!!!
And aren't you glad you were there to see it? I hope you realize that despite the heartache, you made the right decision. This will all work out, y'know!
Yes, yes. You're right. Everyone's right. The situation is right. It still hurts though! :( Thanks for your support...stay tuned, the press were all over it this week. I will post links to newspaper articles when they hit the stands (likely next week). Anyway, Dori is amazing! I can't wait for you to see him on the 19th!
I am the mother of a 3.5 year old who is the center of my universe. I am currently pregnant again with our second child. I work as a postpartum RN and I adore what I do.
If we happen to meet and click (which we would!!!), James has agreed to let me have this man. James has his freebie too, but he can start his own blog to write about her.
2 comments:
And aren't you glad you were there to see it? I hope you realize that despite the heartache, you made the right decision. This will all work out, y'know!
Yes, yes. You're right. Everyone's right. The situation is right. It still hurts though! :( Thanks for your support...stay tuned, the press were all over it this week. I will post links to newspaper articles when they hit the stands (likely next week). Anyway, Dori is amazing! I can't wait for you to see him on the 19th!
Post a Comment