So the January-start program is not an option now...I was missing one history prerequisite (general education, not nursing) and I thought the fact I had a BA from UCSB and other history classes would be enough to get it waived. Nope. So back to second plan B. Applying for the accelerated BSN program for a May start and the 2 year BSN program for a September start (I'll have to take the history course next summer if I get into that program). In the meantime, I start CNA school on October 20th and will be done just before Thanksgiving. I start my week-end statistics course on October 25 and that class ends December 14th. So I have a busy couple months coming up...I can't wait! I am so bored at home, even with my online Medical Terminology course and applications to fill out. I don't know how James can do it and LOVE it. Thank goodness he does though, because someone has to take care of our little guy!
We go to England in December and then I'll look for CNA jobs when we return. Finally! A solidified plan!!!! Of course, who knows if I'll get into school for May or September but at least I'll have the CNA certification and can always do that for a couple years until I do get into another nursing program. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment