Well, nursing school went okay. I am relieved because at least it is not the unknown anymore. I feel like it is something I can probably do, though I'll be the most boring person ever for the next 2 years. There is soooooooooooooo much work to do over the next 10 weeks. Then we take an exam and if we pass that, we continue on with the program and start clinical rotations (hospital work) the following week. I have more reading assignments than I've ever had in my life. And I'm already behind. I'm so sick today. I feel like SHIT. My head is banging, I can only swallow soup and everytime I lay down I cough and cough. I was assigned 7 chapters to read by lecture tomorrow but could only manage 2. James is sick too and snoring away in bed. There's a band staying upstairs and for the second night in a row, they are being loud. And of course, my little baby keeps waking up.
I think I'll take another Tylenol and curl up on the sofa. I can't believe I'm already going to have to play catch up and nursing school has only been in session for 1 fucking day. I had only been sick once in 2 years (the last time was in England at Christmas)...I can not believe my bad luck. Is this a test or something?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment