
Okay, I'm in love. I just bought two new very cool pairs of shoes from Payless. I adore them. I take back every snobby comment I've ever made to James for shopping there. They are perfect for nursing school and babycare. Extremely comfortable. And so cute. Just look at them! You know you want a pair.
One of the pairs is made by Airwalk, which is quite a decent brand. They seem well made. And they were soooooo cheap. Like $4 (on sale). I can't believe it. Why did I laugh at Payless before? See, I'm already one step closer to becoming a better Kelly! Of course, they probably enslave children in sweatshops in Cambodia, but hey, at least the shoes are cheap for Americans. Go Payless!

2 comments:
Remember how a trip to Payless was one of the highlights of an Equation tour? We'd go to multiple stores to check the regional variation (Arizona was the cheapest IIRC). Shoes are uber-expensive in England so we'd always return with several pairs each. To conclude our trip to the mall there was Brookstones for a free massage from the massage chairs. Happy days.
Great finds..! Those shoes are really very beautiful and comfy. I too got a pair of flat shoes from Payless at very affordable price.
Post a Comment