Saturday, September 27, 2008

FUCKING PERALTA COLLEGES!!!!

Oh my god, I can't stop crying and swearing. I hate that fucking school so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even now that I'm gone, they're still trying to fuck up my future. I specifically dropped out a day before the drop deadline so I wouldn't have these classes on my transcript!!!!!! I just checked my account online and it's showing one of the classes as withdrawn (a big black mark against me on my transcript)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fucking administration of that school is appalling. James is going to go down with me on Monday to fight it. I need his help because I am not always assertive enough in situations like that. If I have to, I am going to get my mom and Alta Bates involved. Talk to a couple of my lawyer friends. But I need it all done ASAP because my applications are due November 1st!!!! I am dreading all the offices I'm going to have to go to next week to try to get this mess sorted. That school is FUCKED. I am so upset right now. So upset. Luckily Dorian is asleep. I wish James were home. I wish my parents weren't out of town. I am so upset. I can't believe I have had to deal with all this! What is wrong with that school???? I want to go on the news and broadcast it to the world that the school is seriously messed up. I can't stop crying. What if we can't get it off my transcript? I am fucked. My future is fucked. God, I'm so upset. I can't stop crying. I think I better go see if the neighbors can still watch Dorian, cold and all, once he wakes up from his nap. I am so upset.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww kel, i'm so sorry. please call me if you want to vent. what a mess. good for you to be going on monday to take care of yourself. i highly doubt they can keep the w on there. my experience, there are so many administrative mistakes that schools can make and all it takes is something small to make the correction. they just need a kick in the arse. i'm sure with your background and all you won't have trouble getting into your desired program. i listened to this amazing man speak at sdsu with my boss yesterday and he told us an old proverb: when is it dark you can see the stars. know they're out there, but until it gets dark you won't know. i know that doesn't help and probably isn't the right thing to say, but it help put things into perspective for me yesterday. i love you and hope it all gets cleared up easily on monday.