Happenings in my new life:
1. I start taking yoga classes today...new student special for $30 and it's right by my house. The studio has gotten amazing reviews and awards in local newspapers. I am so excited! Check it out.
2. I started my online Medical Terminology class yesterday.
3. I am updating my resume and looking for jobs.
4. I am spending time with my soooooo close to walking little boy!
5. I am going out tonight to a cocktail bar with some of my moms' group friends.
6. I am going out to dinner and drinks tomorrow with my friends from the accounting firm.
7. I still feel like this was the best decision I could have made. Yay for clarity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay for yoga, it'll feel so good. you'll have to tell me how you like the place. have fun tonight!!
Post a Comment