Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday night

Feeling a bit better. Had a good afternoon at a neighborhood block party with James and Dorian. James is in the process of fixing my laptop. I spoke with one of my fellow nursing school drop-outs who had the same transcript issue and was able to get it resolved. Phew. I am going to campus tomorrow to hear the dean and head of nursing speak to the class (including drop-outs). Can't wait to hear their excuses. I will also get my transcript sorted out. Then go to the college I am applying to for next year to try to get some info from them about a few things. I went to yoga again today. I love my yoga class. It does help de-stress me a bit. And I'm getting so fit. It is the hardest class I've ever taken. I love it!

1 comment:

Dotty P said...

Hi Honey, I hadn't checked your blog for a while as it seemed to have been the "politics" post for ages and I guessed you were relaxing, spending time with your boys and having a bit of time off. I'm sorry to hear you have been so stressed. If I was around I'd give you a extra big hug (don't you just know it!!) We're thinking of you and hoping you can get the "black-marks" removed easily - sounds like a really harsh system!! Hey, just a thought, you could always train in England, I'll look after Dori for you and I hear they let any old bint join the program here ; )
Problem solved!!
As for that bad morning you had - with the catalogue of disasters - all I can say is "Welcome to the family". You're a Crocker now babe, don't fight it.
Seriously though, Big hugs mate. It's hard when life throws you a U-turn, frustrating and disorientating. It's a good job we have our gorgeous boys to help us focus!!
Loads of Brit-love
xxxx