Sunday, September 7, 2008

Unbearable

Does anyone actually like this weather?????? Enough is enough. It is too freaking hot!!!!!!! I hate it!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't study. There's no air conditioning on campus and it's like 10 degrees hotter up there - I swear it had to have been like 100 there on Friday. The coffee shops are packed and I can't always get a comfy seat. Too hot to study outside. My house is full of baby toys and messes, not to mention the baby and husband.

I can not wait until winter!

1 comment:

Dotty P said...

Oh My God,
Kelly, I totally love you, your honesty and openess, I've read both blogs right from the start and have always thought it's been fab how you can say what you think. But there is a limit.
You've crossed that line Kel, with all your "it's too flamin' hot" nonsense.
We've had a month's rainfall in 2 hrs, every two hours for the last 3 months, I don't think Josh actually knows that the sky should be blue.
Spare a thought for us damp Brits honey and please proof-read any more weather-related posts.
...(You remember irony right?)...
;-)

xxx